Ij.Start.Canon | Ij.Start Canon | Http //Ij.Start.Canon
Easily set up and install your canon printer through ij.start.canon by downloading the relevant drivers from ij.start canon as per your printer model and configuring it.
There are numerous brands available in the market as far as the printers are concerned. Canon is a well-known manufacturer of well-equipped printers, which are packed with bundles of features and benefits. To make their printers easy to use and install, one has to follow the instructions given on the official website link “ij.start.canon” or “http:// ij.start.canon”.
Canon.com/ijsetup offers a wide range of features with their printers, following is the list:
Easy to Setup – printers are really easy to set up as they are compatible with both wired and wireless connections with your devices. As per your preference, you can connect it via USB, WIFI, and even Bluetooth.
Auto Duplex Printing – Canon has various models which offer auto duplex printing. Hence, if you want to write a book and get it printing without wasting paper, here is the solution to it.
Wireless Auto Power On – With this feature, it helps you save power consumption as well as your manual engagement with the printer. As it goes to sleep mode when sitting idle, though while connected wirelessly you just have to print or scan and this is sufficient enough to awaken your printer. Isn’t that great, so no hassles anymore to turn it off and on again.
Quiet Mode – No more grinding noises from your printer. Canon offers printers with quiet mode to avoid any disrupting noises to harm your attention and hearing.
At Ij.Start Canon we majorly focus on following areas.
Unboxing Your Canon Printer and Preparing it for Installation – ij.start.canon | http:// ij.start.canon
- The first and foremost step will be unboxing your canon printer, take it out of the box.
- Also take out the necessary attachments and material that came along with your Canon printer, like power adapter, cartridges, etc.
- Now, start removing all the orange tapes from your printer.
- Once done, turn the printer on and insert the toner or cartridges into the toner carriage.
- After that, load the stack of letter-size paper in the paper tray.
- So now, you are done with unboxing and the preparation to install your printer.
How to download the Canon printer drivers via "http:// ij.start.canon".
- First, open up a browser to go to http:// ij.start.canon website.
- Secondly, once you have landed on the Canon official website, you will see a setup button. So, click the button to start the setup guide.
- Now, you will have to select the model name of your printer from the list or you can enter the same into the search box on your own as well.
- Once you have selected the printer model, choose the operating system version to proceed with the respective drivers installation.
- Go ahead to select the compatible drivers and download the file.
- Finally, the drivers are downloaded to your device.
How to Install Canon printer drivers and set up your printer wirelessly through "ij.start.canon".
- As you have downloaded the drivers from “ij.start canon”, so go to the destination folder and double-click the exe. file to start the setup.
- The next step will be to choose the printer’s location and language.
- After that, read the terms and conditions manual and tap “I agree” to initiate the installation.
- While installing the drivers, choose the connection method as wired or wireless as per your choice.
- If chosen wireless, then it will ask for your wi-fi network name and passcode. So, please enter the same.
- Once the connection between your wireless router and printer has been established. It will prompt to test print anything.
- Try to print a test page from your device and check the quality of the print as well.
- Next, put the printed side on the flatbed or glass as per your printer model to get the printer cartridge alignment done.
- Now, you are all set to use your printer with your wireless devices.
How to Install Canon printer drivers and set up your printer with USB through "ij.start.canon".
- Open the downloaded file to initiate the setup wizard.
- Then, select the printer’s precise location and language.
- Now, run the setup wizard by accepting the terms and conditions.
- Next, it will prompt you to choose between the connection methods, so select via USB.
- After that, connect the USB cable to your printer and computer as shown in the image.
- It will take a while to configure the settings and update once connected.
- Complete the setup wizard to install the necessary software.
- And now, your printer is perfectly installed via USB.